Monday 16 May 2022

Looking at an Alibaba-like organisational structure: Rahul Yadav

 


Media reports on Tuesday said Quikr is buying Housing.com in a distress sale. Rahul Yadav, chief executive officer, Housing.com, denies the reports. Excerpts:

Is Housing being sold to Quikr?

Read more from our special coverage on “RAHUL YADAV”
Rahul Yadav ousted from Housing.com CEO position

Only the Times Group can answer that.
But it is said your investors have confirmed the development…

I received some calls yesterday and I told them this is incorrect.

You first confirmed the sale and later denied it.

I am enjoying it all. Sometimes even I feel like enjoying the way media does it at my cost. I sent out an email to my colleagues last evening telling them to expect the news in today’s papers. It was carried despite my denying any such deal in the offing…Read More

No comments:

14th BRICS summit to review current global issues, reach key agreements

  At the   14th BRICS summit   which is to be hosted by China in a virtual mode on 23-24 June, the member nations will review the current gl...